|About the Internship:|
The Job entails:
1. End-to-end client on-boarding process
- Reaching out to prospective clients and informing them about our platform and the services we provide via mail, as well as calls.
- Responsible to inform the clients about our readiness to have them onboard.
- Describing the functionality of our platforms and how can they use it in the most efficient way possible.
- Maintaining the activeness of client by assisting them with the flow of posting jobs on our platform.
- Responsible for the conversion rate of clients claiming our page and using the services actively.
- Providing product demos to the new clients on regular basis.
2. Post on-boarding:
- Efficiently coordinating with the clients for feedbacks and query solving regarding any functionalities while using the platform.
3. Relationship Management:
- Developing a rapport with our clients by demonstrating a professional and helpful manner while addressing queries, if any.
- Understand and demonstrate the brand idea/value of our platform and effectively deliver it to our clients.
- Pay attention to the details and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand the queries, collate the information using logic and reasoning to identify the alternative approaches to the problems
- Fresher with a 0-1 year of work experience
- Good Communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi language is necessary.
- Must have a problem-solving acumen
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts, weekends and holidays is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of operating computers, mobile application and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is also preferred.
|Applicable for||Both First and Second year|
|Learning opportunity in||Business Development|
|Total Stipend/Student||INR 10000|
|# of students required||1|
|Internship Duration||10 weeks|