|About the Internship:|
• BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
• 1 year of relevant mobile experience.
• Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Comfortable with Objective-C or Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices.
• Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
• Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.
About The Job At Nursd, we care deeply about our iOS users, and we develop for iOS as enthusiastically as we do for Android. And we solve problems at Nursd's unique scale, bringing large data to small devices and crafting elegant user experiences. As an iOS software engineer, you’ll get to work on products that help millions of people around the world, and collaborate with other passionate mobile developers to bring the most delightful and useful services and apps to life. You should be comfortable with Objective-C and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices. Nursd is an engineering and tech company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. Nursd engineers are changing the world of healthcare.
• Design and implement new user-facing features in Google’s large, complex mobile applications.
• Build the libraries and frameworks that support authentication, copresence, and cutting-edge network protocols.
• Optimize mobile applications on the iOS platform.
• Develop prototypes quickly.
|Applicable for||Second Year Only|
|Learning opportunity in||Strategy|
|Total Stipend/Student||INR UnPaid|
|# of students required||1|
|Internship Duration||8 weeks|