|About the Internship:|
- Spread awareness about SpiderG Collection solutions on social media among other mediums.
- Lead Generation through email, calling in assigned territories.
- Recording all the lead information in the CRM
- Explain the product to a potential customer
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports to the mentor – on customer responses, pipelines etc.
Do you have it in you?
- Inclination towards solving a business problem – Collections in this case
- Interested to work with a fast growing and widely awarded FinTech Startup
- Working knowledge of MS office tools
- Know-how of the required language – English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Rajasthani, Marathi, Gujarati etc
- Timely delivery is key to success of the internship
- Internship Certificate
- Working with experienced mentors
- Real feel of a friendly and energetic work environment.
- Get to know about FinTech ecosystem in India and around.
Task – Go through SpiderG website and tell us what segment can be targeted and how can you add value to the process.
Send your response along with your resume on an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This would be followed by an informal interview with your mentor.